Importance of Workplace Culture to Empower Digital Transformation
Enterprises worldwide often face challenges in empowering employees using Digital Transformation, i.e., to build a better workplace while enabling innovation.
Several discussions have arisen around a digital transformation journey in enterprises, yet the success rate of such transformations is proving to be elusive. Will adopting digital transformation build capabilities for the workforce of the future?
- Can we transform the workplace into a secure, collaborative, and productive environment with Digital Transformation?
- Will users get access to the technology they need to work anywhere, anytime?
- What can be done to create a more effective digital workplace?
The biggest irony about digital transformation is that companies adopt the latest technological trends that help make their business processes faster and efficient. But in reality, the same companies dump the latest tools onto employees without proper training or streamlined integration with present tools.
Organizations wanting to implement a digital transformation strategy need to also worry about aligning their business processes and employees with technology to increase productivity, performance, and employee experience.
As an organization, you must respond to change, like how the emerging digital workplace addresses the employees' concerns.
- Bringing changes in working styles, being more flexible and transparent
- Unifying online and offline communication by providing anywhere, anytime access to tools and corporate information.
- Support virtual work environment to balance customer privacy and operational risk
- Enhance productivity by providing the right tools and exact information at the right time.
The key is to know how your employees prefer to work. You have to collaborate, communicate and connect with employees to develop a digital workplace strategy that aligns with your organization's working culture.
Benefits of AI and Automation for Business
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation have revolutionized modern software and the process involved...Read more
Can Data Analytics Transform your Business Model?
With digital transformation accelerating, B2C companies need to expand their options while being impacted by...Read more
Develop Mobile Apps to Engage with your Customers
The term "Mobile" has become indispensable in our day-to-day lives. With over 50% of global web data....Read more